Tuesday, August 13, 2013

     Workin' in a Coal Mine. Other than being a great Devo cover, it's a little of what I'm starting to do now, figuratively, as I begin the process of creating a trailer for Monster of Party Beach. I'm uber excited about getting this first trailer out to you, race fans. My editing skills are about as good as my surgery skills. Thankfully, I've got a few good friends who will help me learn the process.
      Process. In Big Picture terms, that's what Monster of Party Beach is going to teach me most, process. The process of writing a screenplay. The process of shooting a movie. The process of editing a movie. The process of putting music and sound effects and layer them into the existing layer of video to make what may eventually look like a movie.
      Until the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment