Sunday, September 14, 2014

Living in a material world...

      NO, I'm not channeling Madonna. I can't pull off a fake English accent that badly.

      I'm just pondering my recent attempt to offer Monster of Party Beach as a digital download. I thought, "heck yeah, a buck thirty nine? It's a steal!" and that everyone would go for that option until the DVDs were ready. Some might even PREFER digital to physical format.
     I'm just thrilled that, like me, EVERYONE who responded to my query said he or she would prefer a real, physical THING to store what will SURELY become his or her favorite movie of 2014. I know that I would want something I could hold in my hands. I'm just glad to hear that physicality is not out of fashion.
      Hail the physical. Hail the DVD. It is coming soon. Really. It's just taken a lot longer to find a few companies who are willing to fight for my business. I'm down to two.
      As soon as I hear final quotes, I'll be ordering. Should take a few weeks to make, but it'll be WORTH the wait.
      Just in time for Halloween, and a GREAT movie to watch Thanksgiving day, Monster of Party Beach will ALSO be that must-have gift of the Christmas and Festivus season!
      I'm just so excited to bringing this to you. You deserve it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment